Thread: Bad deal buying from outy0272

Angry Bad deal buying from outy0272

So I got the alpinstar tech 10 boots today that I bought off of outy0272 and not very happy with what I got. Boots were described to me by the seller as being in good shape with just some scratches. Well that's not the case. The right boot is pretty well junk I would say. The leather part towards the bottom inside of the boot is ripped enough for me to stick four fingers through to the inside. There are three other one inch plus gashes on other parts of the leather. Two spots there is large pieces of the plastic missing from the boot by the second buckle hold down.
    Really pretty pissed and had the seller described the actual condition of the boot I wouldn't have bought them. But now I'm out the money I paid for them and I think they are pretty well useless if there is any type of water/mud on the track or trail as my foot is just going to get soaked.
    I wouldn't recommend buying anything from this seller without getting a lot of pictures of the item and a really good description.
    Sponsors: Quad Concepts
    Extreme Dirt Track 4Stroke B #33
    #33 District 14
    04 TRX450R- FST Mickey Dunlap 05 orange guessted frame- Maier Blue Rears and Silver Fronts and carbonfiber vented hood
    motor fresh rebuild, port and flow by Pro TT racer #426, JE 13:1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, Full Sparks X-6, KN Filter, 06450R 41mm FCR, Max Rev limiter Lonestar +1.25 Silver Vein Swingarm,OMI Longtravel Arms-white uppers and candy blue bottoms, Houser +1.25 Stem, Burgard Anti Vibe, FASST Flex Bars, Spider Grips, LoneStar Axecaliber +4, Front Shocks-LT Fox Float Evols Rear-Elka Dual Rate Comp. & Rebound,18in MXR4 on black OMF Scallops, 20in HSMX on black Douglas Ultimates, Black IMS bumper and case saver, Black AC nerfs and garb bar, Golden West Cycle Stabilizer

Ok the seller is working with me to get things settled so he is making an effort which makes me happy.
    Sponsors: Quad Concepts
    Extreme Dirt Track 4Stroke B #33
    #33 District 14
    04 TRX450R- FST Mickey Dunlap 05 orange guessted frame- Maier Blue Rears and Silver Fronts and carbonfiber vented hood
    motor fresh rebuild, port and flow by Pro TT racer #426, JE 13:1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, Full Sparks X-6, KN Filter, 06450R 41mm FCR, Max Rev limiter Lonestar +1.25 Silver Vein Swingarm,OMI Longtravel Arms-white uppers and candy blue bottoms, Houser +1.25 Stem, Burgard Anti Vibe, FASST Flex Bars, Spider Grips, LoneStar Axecaliber +4, Front Shocks-LT Fox Float Evols Rear-Elka Dual Rate Comp. & Rebound,18in MXR4 on black OMF Scallops, 20in HSMX on black Douglas Ultimates, Black IMS bumper and case saver, Black AC nerfs and garb bar, Golden West Cycle Stabilizer