So a friend of mine just got a Blaster given to him by a friend of his. It needed some minor work done so I am taking care of it for him as he doesn't know what to do and I figured I could save him some $$ vs. going to a dealer. When I got the thing in my possession, it started right up but then rev'd very high when the choke was off as gas poured out of the overflow.. Ok, perhaps the float is stuck and its causing it to flood? The next logical thing to do was pull the carb apart and clean it.. I have done this with many 400ex carbs without issue (they are much simpler BTW). So, the blaster carb was clean and I put it back on, now it wont start.. WTF? is my thinking.. I check fuel valve.. it pours when on. I figured it may have flooded but there is no overflow, I put the whole quad vertical to see if it would overflow.. Nothing.. So now it is not getting gas. I put it all apart, all looks good. I connect it to the fuel supply with the hose off and turn the fuel on and it flows fine.. I hold the bowl on without screwing it in, fuel drips out. I screw everything back on, no fuel. I turn the carb every which way and nothing leaks out even tho the fuel is on. This has be quite perplexed.. Any ideas?