Thread: Front brake master cylinder

Front brake master cylinder

Ok need some input here new to the Pitster world ...an someone tell me other then Pitster where i can get a Master cylinder at.. and also what Type or where you guys are getting your front sprockets from .. Thanks
    Wyatt Luther 01... Special thanks to G force-Oneal-Choice hotels intl-smith optics-agv helments -slick off rd wash-twin-air-gaerne boots..

Any mastet cylinder will work. just buy the whole cylinder and lever off ebay. I got a dual line LTR 450 shipped for like $40. The thing with these quads is to keep fairly fresh brake pads on them . When they wear half way down they take too much pedal or lever to stop.
    Sprockets you can get at tbolt usa or any pitbike place. Firepower has them but the best sprockets we get aluminum ones at Rebel Gears. Might as well get some back ones from them too and make sure they have the cutouts so they will slip over the sprocket hub.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Hey bigdaddy77 Thank your for the input.j.ust pick this bike up and my son loves it just need to get into where to get things and have things done.. we ran apex for 3 years and Gary at gforce was my sounding board.. and parts guy lol .. so thanks again
    Wyatt Luther 01... Special thanks to G force-Oneal-Choice hotels intl-smith optics-agv helments -slick off rd wash-twin-air-gaerne boots..

Glad to help. My son has 3 of them . 2 we motocross and one we use to trailride till we started robbing it for parts. Give me a call or text sometime if you need help. 618-975-7303
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

i will sorry for the delay on getting back i was out of town .. and again thanks for the help