Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: July Quad of the Month entry thread

inner rear fender graphic

Insanity has clean looking quad, love the detailed look. Seen alot with inner front fender graphics,but this is first I seen with them on the rear. Green isnt a favorite color of mine but the way this is done, works. Good looking quad!

Originally posted by staticxmako
    lets restrict the voting to people who actually ride thier ****!!!! cough cough...mccrillis

or if some way you do, people who ride dirt cuz your never gona keep a dirt machine that clean. i ****ing waxed my bike before pics!

Haha too funny, I ride my bike literally about every weekend. Why hate? Because my bike is cleaner and I take better care of it? O and what a coincidence I waxed mine to when I took my pics, after the rebuild was FINISHED!!! Stick your bottom lip out a little further and complain a little more, maybe you will get some sympathy votes.
    Black & Yellow 04 Trx450r - Tricked Out...

Originally posted by McCrillis
    Haha too funny, I ride my bike literally about every weekend. Why hate? Because my bike is cleaner and I take better care of it? O and what a coincidence I waxed mine to when I took my pics, after the rebuild was FINISHED!!! Stick your bottom lip out a little further and complain a little more, maybe you will get some sympathy votes.
    Haters gonna hate. I'd be hating it to if I was running for quad of the month against you haha. Also you have the most beatiful quad I've ever seen!
    2001 400ex

"friends dont let friends ride yamahas"

"If its got Tits or Tires its gonna give ya Trouble"

"If it's got wheels or a skirt you can't afford it"

"They're not that fast, you're just that slow"

is it too late to enter?....when is the cutoff date?
    KTM 505SX

KCCR Racing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234