Thread: Selling the 400 , need some input

Selling the 400 , need some input

Well im selling the old 400, I was wondering if you guys think its better to sell it stock and then sell the aftermarket seperate , or sell it all together the way it is. Right now its an 04 with pro armor bumper , nerfs, full skids, HMF slip on, and turner fat bars. (Figure i can get about $500 out of the aftermarket if i decide to sell it stock)
    Any input would be appreciated guys
    07 400ex xc build - Douglas Beadlocks, asv shortys, Pro Armor Fat peg nerfs, Renthal fat bars , full skids , Gbc X-rex's, Powermadds , HMF

2011 yfz450x Special edition- Pro armor revolution nerfs, XC bumper, full PRM skids, DWT Champion in a box , GBC X rex's

2012 Polaris Rzr S LE - Gullwing doors, Pro armor skids, WARN winch, Barkers duals, Snorkel kit
    09 700xx - blacked out , HMF Full system , Pro Armor bumper, Pro Armor nerfs , full skids

sell it the way it is you dont have enought aftermarkets to put it back stock and try and sell it
    Loud450man
    99 400ex (junk) Sold
    05 450r (mx quad built) SOLD
    09 crf250r (mx bike built)SOLD
    00 cr125 (mx built) Sold
    04 crf450r (built to look at) current
    I HATE MUD!

I have had my full mx 400 with the 440 up for sale for months and the best offer I have got was $2000. I think your better off just parting and selling as stock. Most people that would want one of these quads these days aren't looking for a race quad or a bunch of aftermarket it seems....