Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Switching to KTM - opinions??

for Parts check out motosport.com.. oem and some aftermarket. tops ends stock last 40 hours easy. stock really is all you need on these machines unless your an A rider or more, and even then it is all you my need. the stock rod isnt the best, guys are putting in the pro x rod. check out ktmatvhq.com for some more information. if i had to chose between sx and xc i would get the sx and leave it stock over xc. the snappy rev power is sweet.
    KTM 450sx, KTM 450xc, Honda 400ex (for sale), yamaha yfz 450 (for sale),raptor 350 (for sale)

quality is bar none but like these guys said they are pricey copared to honda yamaha but if you maintain them you will have them last just as long and get more power than anything else out there with ease i actually have a full race baldwin ktm and built honda; 450's power is not comparable between them ktm will blow the wheels off my honda and handle better but im a honda guy at heart so i have to keep it unless i can get a good trade for another ktm LOL

I had a yfz before my 09 ktm 450sx and I liked it but nothing compares to the ktm for me tons of power handles well and I had the motor built by dasa thing rips. I raced it for the last 2 yrs without touching the motor besides oil changes it has over 50 races on it not counting practice its been a real good machine. the only thing is the parts are a little more money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12