I want honest answers here. I want to know if anyone has a 125 that can keep up with the 90cc Apexes and DRR's. One of my racers has a Pitster 125. The motor is heavily modded, it has Matt from Pitster's 125 4-valve head on it with a custom cut piston. It also has another of Matts special trannys in it, and he is in the process of getting one of Matt's 5 speeds. He is running a Mikuni flat slide carb and an aftermarket exhaust. There isnt much stock on this quad. It runs really strong, but quads with an R/T 70 will out run it and once you get into the Malossi and 2 Fast 86cc quads, it doesnt stand a chance. I've seen a few worked 150's that can come close to matching thes 2 strokes, but those arent allowed in the 90 classes we run. The 125 is a fast reliable quad, but it cant keep up with the 90's or even some stong 70's.

Anyone got one that can, and please no BS here guys, my buddy who owns the Pitster is pretty bummed about it, getting ready to sell it and move his kid up to schoolboy.