We have several 125 Firepower built motors. Hands down best 125 builder around. Matt is more of a big bore 155cc plus builder. They have 2 totally different concepts.
Our 4 valve is strong but Terry set it up a little low on compression due to my son Adam age of 8 and lack of experience. We are in our 2nd year. Right now im having a local guy up the compression. In one series we run against Maximum RPM Too Fast Apexes a Fischer Mod with CR85 and a couple of TRX mods with cr85's.
Yes we get beat a lot but not always last! All the kids are 12 or 13 besides Jacob on the Fischer he is 9 with a few more years experience. But Jacob got 9th at Walnut in 90 mod jr and 6th at ballance . Only 2 nats he ever ran.
So even though we get faster each week i dont think there is any way in hell these motors will out run the other quads with out a lot more cc's. Dont let anyone blow smoke these are 15 hp motors. Thats it!! I think the best set up is the takegawa Super R +2 head. The 4 valve cam design is lacking. Call Mini Mob racing, the North America Takegawa dealer.We have one in the quad and it ripps. Its also on the old style bottom end but that does allow us to pull 2nd gear starts.
They will run with mild built cvts but not mods too fasts. Hopefully taking him to Lorretta's to see how we run in production class.
I do think with the ATV Fourplay suspension they can compete, it means more than a built motor. We have a stock Pitster for fun , a full blown ATV four play mx Pitster and on the way a ATV Fourplay CR85 powered Pitster. So That Should Answer The ?