Thread: steering stem bushing

steering stem bushing

Hey guys does any one know where i can get a bushing for the steering stem at.. Called and talk to Gary at pitser and he tells me he dont have the part but thinks a Honda 300 or 400 ex one works... does any one know .. please need your help. Thanks
    Wyatt Luther 01... Special thanks to G force-Oneal-Choice hotels intl-smith optics-agv helments -slick off rd wash-twin-air-gaerne boots..

If the stem has play forward to back its not the bushing but the bracket is bent. Ours seems to bend the back bracket. Take it off and look at it. f the little ears arent straight out to the sides bend them back. ust be careful not to fatigue the metal.working on a little better system for that.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Ok i will check that tomorrow thanks for your imput becuase its doing just that front to back but side to side is tight..
    Wyatt Luther 01... Special thanks to G force-Oneal-Choice hotels intl-smith optics-agv helments -slick off rd wash-twin-air-gaerne boots..