Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #5 Ballance Moto-X - Night Live ATV Race Coverage

2012 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #5 Ballance Moto-X - Night Live ATV Race Coverage

Bowling Green, KY - Round 5 of the 2012 AMA Motocross National Championship will be held this weekend at Ballance Moto-X, and the Pro and Pro-Am Production motos will be held under the lights at this special round of racing.

For those unable to attend this special event, ATVriders.com will be providing live updates throughout the Pro Motos as usual, but don't forget that all the times listed below are Central Times, which will makes these times one hour later for those in Eastern Time.

Pro Live Coverage will begin at 8:30PM Eastern Time.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

thank you .... Hope I can stay awake!

I was planning to head down to watch the racing tonight, but lost all my motivation to drive 2 hrs after having to stay late at work today.

Is there anyone doing any twitter updates of the races? I know in MX/SX there are a few guys that do it.

http://www.escoremx.com/results/atva...iveresults.asp Maybe get some twittering here. Good luck

YAY.... Great riding Gibson and Moser......

It's almost time for pro moto number one.

Pros are lining up and getting ready for their parade lap.
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

let's go Wienen!!!!! ride hard

Joel!
    05' 450R
    07' LT-R450 White
    07' LT-R450 Yellow

I believe it was Joel Hetrick who was the fastest qualifier again, but i need to double check that
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast