Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mx ready ds450's for trade for mx ready 450r's

Mx ready ds450's for trade or sale for mx ready 450r's

Looking to trade my ds450's for a couple of 450r honda's or one 450r honda plus cash. I live near Branson, mo.

1st 2008 ( one of Cam Reimer's old bike's) DASA Epoxy Ported Head, Head Decked .030, Dual Exhaust Cams, BCS Billet Clutch Basket, Rubber Insert Case Update. Race tech G3-s front and rear, BRP A-Arms, Axle, and Bearing Carrier. DWT Wheels. DWT/Goldspeed Tires. Motoworks Exhaust. Holz Anti-Vibe Steering Stem. Renthal Bars. Precision Stabilizer. Precision Shock and Vibe Bar Clamps. Rath Racing Bumper and 44 Series Nerf Bars w/Monster Pegs. MSR Quick Adjust Clutch Lever. BCS Sprocket. Renthal Gold Chain. BRP Chain Guide. BCS Radiator. BCS Battery Box. CR21 Performance Pull Rod Link, Master Cylinder Protector, and Subframe/Hip Braces. Acerbis Handguards. Custom BRP Race ECU. BCS Wiring Harness. Lowered Subframe. . BCS Seat Latch. SSI Decals. Honda Front Brake Master Cylinder and Lever. BCS ECU Protector. BCS Coil Relocator. Cam told me this bike had 7 hours on it and I have rode it at only 4 races of right now.

2nd 2008 with a 2009 motor (One of Johnny Hale's old bike's) JH Racing Motor with Epoxy and Decked Head , Dual Exhaust Cams, BCS Clutch Basket and green injector, radiator mod with cv4 hose's, brp race harness, Big can Motoworks Exhaust, BRP A-Arms, Race Tech revales shocks (Front and Rear), CR21 Performance Pull Rod Link, Lonestar Axle, Renthal Bars Precision Stabilizer, Precision Shock and Vibe Bar Clamps, Lowered Subframe, Honda Front Brake Master Cylinder and Lever Outlande rear caliper, rath 44 nerfs witn monster peg with heel guards (brand new) and front bumper, x-factor case saver, BCS Battery Box, BCS coil relocator and ecu plug protector, Fly starter button Also of right now the motor has about 4 practice on it and new from the tranny up. Can give you full info on that if interested. All work was done at JH racing

May have forgot some stuff to. Also have a few spare parts but not much if interested

You can e-mail at mxquadracer24@yahoo.com. Have added one pic of the jh bike on page 3.

Have a BCS Battery box for sale?

nope but I think i might still have the one that comes with the xmx.

got 1trx

got one mx nice trx?

Send pics in info to mxquadracer24@yahoo.com. Also what kind of trade you are thinking.

trade

i just need one race canam i got a practice quad

I would like to trade both so I don't have one ds450 and one trx at this time.

any interest in a ltr?
    03 Cannondale Moto 440
    Walsh a arms/stem
    Walsh 250r kit
    Hipers

Maybe depending on the deal but any deal's has to be for both bike because I don't want to have to different bikes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast