Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 700xx mx?

Now that a great project , but I guess you have to spend a lot of money for its suspension upgrade right?

Quote Originally Posted by Atvers View Post
    Now that a great project , but I guess you have to spend a lot of money for its suspension upgrade right?
    Got Motowoz all round. About $2500 for LT fronts and standard length rears. Elka has a promo on at the moment all four shocks stage 3 for about $1400.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Got Motowoz all round. About $2500 for LT fronts and standard length rears. Elka has a promo on at the moment all four shocks stage 3 for about $1400.
    I think the price is fair enough... I would check out the Elka promo, thanks for the lead.

Baxter, would you mind sharing where you shaved the weight? I've been looking at reducing weight too. I love my 700xx, well that's not true, I love my little boy. But I really like my 700.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaistick View Post
    Baxter, would you mind sharing where you shaved the weight? I've been looking at reducing weight too. I love my 700xx, well that's not true, I love my little boy. But I really like my 700.
    Kinda give up on the project as the MX series , I wanted to race put a "450cc" only rule. Not given up yet , as the 700xx loves to jump. Hit everything flat out , lands way better than a SRA. Doing XC and beachcross now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12