Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2012 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #4 Sunset Ridge - Live ATV Race Coverage

That hybrid is SICK!!!!
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

Excellent racing Moser and Gibson!!

^^ Absolutely ^^
    JMT Motorsports
    FAST DON'T LIE

Originally posted by LTR450_#67
    He got dq'd....him and Thomas brown connected twice on the first lap.....looked like Joe was being dirty....and yes I was there, saw both incidents.
    Just saw the video...Wow! Regardless of what happened at the beginning of the race, Byrd had no right to do that to Brown.

Why is Byrd still allowed to race in the AMA? This isn't is first "incident."

Originally posted by panici33
    Just saw the video...Wow! Regardless of what happened at the beginning of the race, Byrd had no right to do that to Brown.

Why is Byrd still allowed to race in the AMA? This isn't is first "incident."
    Looks like to me that both incidents were race related. They both wanted the same real estate and they got to gather and crashed. What was so dirty about it. One line and two bikes and nether rider wanting to give in to the other. According to what EX rider.com report he was DQ,d for arguing with the Official.

You should watch the video again...you can see Byrd turn his handlebars in the opposite direction to purposely take Brown out.

good morning . when will the Ballance race show up? National #5. I cannot get it here. Thank you. and Gooooooo racers

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910