Thread: 2 race Ready Pitster Pro FXR 125

2 race Ready Pitster Pro FXR 125

I have two race ready Pitster FXR 125 Quads.

Quad 1 has,
    Pitster Pro HO Motor with low hours, a Takegawa Race Head with Takegawa Decomp Cam and complete HMF Exhaust, Flexx Bars, ITP Quad Cross 18 X 8 Rear tires, ITP 20 X 6 X 10 Front Tires, Mikuni Vm 26 Carburetor, Honda TRX 450 Throttle $2800.00

Quad 2 has,
    Pitster Pro HO Motor with low hours, V2 Race Head with Takegawa De-Comp Cam, Flexx Bars, ITP Quad Cross 18 X 8 Rear tires, ITP Front Tires, Mikuni Vm 26 Carburetor, Honda TRX 450 Throttles
    $ 2500.00

Quads are clean and very well maintained. They are located in East Central Florida.

Mike,
    321-698-4822
    MRFERGUSON@cfl.rr.com

can you send me some pictures to dewutfan@yahoo.com very interested .. Thanks
    Wyatt Luther 01... Special thanks to G force-Oneal-Choice hotels intl-smith optics-agv helments -slick off rd wash-twin-air-gaerne boots..

Pictures Attached

Attached are some pictures for review.
    Please feel free to call if I can answer any questions.

Mike

321-698-4822
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another Pic

Here is a view of one of the Pitsters Running
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quad 1 is sold, Quad 2 is still available

Dewutfan has agreed to purchase Quad 1.

Quad 2 is still available and is a great deal @ $2500.00

Pitster Pro HO Motor with low hours, V2 Race Head with Takegawa De-Comp Cam, Flexx Bars, ITP Quad Cross 18 X 8 Rear tires, ITP Front Tires, Mikuni Vm 26 Carburetor, Honda TRX 450 Throttle. In addition to the above the frame has been completely gusseted and the rear brake caliber is from a Honda TRX 450.

rear brake

I just have a quick ? What modification did you have to do to mount the 450r rear brake caliper? Thanks. Nice looking quads by the way. I know what we have in ours and at $2500 thats a steal.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Brake Mounting

I removed the brake caliper mounting bracket from the swing Arm and had it machined to accommodate the TRX 450 Brake Caliper. The machine cost was $35.00 It works very well. This quad will stop with no hesitation and we have had no issues ever since.
    Thanks for the compliments on our quads. Some one is going to get a great quad and a very fair price when they buy this. I have enjoyed our time in the mini world, but I am looking forward to building our our new TRX 300.

Hey Mike just wanted to say it was great meeting you over the weekend... got back home and went to the track on Monday with the Pitser we got from you and my son said WOW lol great machine and Thanks again ... i wish now i had the money for the other one lol more then worth the money your asking and if any one out there reads this you better jump on the other one quick .. because if i come up with it i am gonna take it.. again thanks and hope to see you down the road somewhere..
    Wyatt Luther 01... Special thanks to G force-Oneal-Choice hotels intl-smith optics-agv helments -slick off rd wash-twin-air-gaerne boots..

New Price $ 2000.00
    This quad has a Pitster HO Motor with low hours, V2 Race Head with Takegawa De-Comp Cam, Flexx Bars, ITP Quad Cross 18 X 8 Rear tires, ITP Front Tires, Mikuni Vm 26 Carburetor, Honda TRX 450 Throttle, Honda trx 450 rear brake master cylinder and caliper and will stop on a dime.

The additional parts that come with this quad include,
    Original Head, Piston and Cylinder,
    Original Engine, Lower End
    New Clutch Assembly,
    New Carrier Bearings and Seals,
    New Swing Arm Needle Bearings and Bushing,
    New Chain Guide Roller (Nylon )
    New Chain Tensioner with Bearings
    New Throttle Cable
    New Body and Frame Hardware
    New Chain Guards and Guides
    Stator and Fly Wheel.