Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2012 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #3 Budds Creek - Live ATV Race Coverage

Yea hes fast as hell I'm not trying to downplay that I think hes an awesome rider! And in that original post for the season opener when I made that comment I didn't know him and Chad bumped and he got pushed off the track...I was under the impression he crashed,I apologized! Believe me I think its much cooler when more then one guy can go out there and win. I just know Chad is quick and the others will have to keep up with the training between rounds to stay on his pace. I was super stoked to read Joe Byrd pushing it with Chad out front I think people kinda forgot about him after last season...?
    '89trx250R Prd narrow/protrax/fox.

Originally posted by 89trx250r
    Yea hes fast as hell I'm not trying to downplay that I think hes an awesome rider! And in that original post for the season opener when I made that comment I didn't know him and Chad bumped and he got pushed off the track...I was under the impression he crashed,I apologized! Believe me I think its much cooler when more then one guy can go out there and win. I just know Chad is quick and the others will have to keep up with the training between rounds to stay on his pace. I was super stoked to read Joe Byrd pushing it with Chad out front I think people kinda forgot about him after last season...?
    I really could care less if Byrd does good or not. Never have liked him lol
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

byrd

thats a crappy comment about byrd.hes been a top rider forever and helped build the sport a little respect is in order.not cool to be a hater glad to see him back in form

Re: byrd

Originally posted by stevestauff
    thats a crappy comment about byrd.hes been a top rider forever and helped build the sport a little respect is in order.not cool to be a hater glad to see him back in form
    You just have had to be around the sport and see Byrd actions to understand his post
    current list:
    86 250R tt
    87 250R MX
    04 450R
    99 yamaha wolverine
    400ex
    400ex
    cbr f4i

for alabama and southeast info check out
    www.sequad.com

Re: byrd

Originally posted by stevestauff
    Not a hater. I just don't like him

now now... children. stop your bickering and play nicely

Re: Re: byrd

Originally posted by madskrillz2
    Not a hater. I just don't like him
    WHEN HE SMACKED CRAMER IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE KIDS< WHAT KIND OF LEADER WAS HE BEING THAT DAY

Re: Re: Re: byrd

Originally posted by Flyn
    WHEN HE SMACKED CRAMER IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE KIDS< WHAT KIND OF LEADER WAS HE BEING THAT DAY
    Exactly. He tries to play the good guy in interviews but then he goes out on the track and makes an *** out of himself. He's just a sneaky ******* in my book.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789