Thread: TRX 450 thumb throttle set up for ktms?

TRX 450 thumb throttle set up for ktms?

i saw on the ktmhq site that people have been running 04-05 honda trx 450 thumb throttle assemblys and even adding a trx 90 thumb lever to the 450 assembly.....ive always had hondas and im not a big fan of the stock ktm set up, the thumb lever feels to low (the gap from the the handlebars to the lever is to big for me) it does feel a little stiff as well, if i were to go to a honda set up do i need to change the throttle cable, anyone play around with any of this? any advice would be appreciated
    2008 Atlantic Grand Prix Junior B class overall champion....2007 AGP junior B 5th overall.....had 4 or 5 top three District 6 finishes in open B.......havent raced in a while but still riding, would like to get into the NY xc or NECC series...... love the rockiest roughest trail riding i can find, just ditched my hondas for a2008 KTM 450XC and im lovin it....

You don't have to swap throttle cables,but you will need to bypass the sensors. You will need to do the relay mod that is sticky.
    OXC #247
    2011: Scott Optics, Hinson Racing, HRP Sports, DeRisi Racing, Houser Racing, HiPer , Rath Racing, MSR........................

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

Yamaha Rider, Team Toyota. 3101 braindumps - testking DM me if you have questions