Thread: new project possibly?

new project possibly?

Im considering a new build and want to do another 250r but this time I want to do an ATC. Are parts still pretty much available for these? Also I wanted to know about the rear end. Can I use a trx rear end on it? I know I have parts left over from my build 4 years ago (damn cant believe its been that long lol) and some rear end parts I do still have. I just want to build a solid ATC. I know the engines I can use any of them but the main thing I was wondering was about the full rear end.
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

Do yourself a favor and finish this project!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=486959
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)
    89 TRX 250R - Fully Restored Original

Thanks Troy! He would be lots of money ahead

If you were closer I definitely would jump all over it. I'm sure shipping something like that would be expensive but a road trip would be nice, hmm...
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

You're not that far away from Dustin! If you are at all considering an ATC project, that's a no brainer to me to go buy Dustin's.