Thread: 2012 Oklahoma Extreme Dirt Track National!!

2012 Oklahoma Extreme Dirt Track National!!

The 2012 AMA Extreme Dirt Track Nationals are right around the corner and as we all know the cost of racing is at its highest thanks to gas and diesel prices, but for round 2 Outlaw Motor Speedway in Muskogee, Oklahoma will be hosting it. Outlaw Motor Speedway is a Nascar sanctioned race track that has the most professional equiptment, facility and race track in the country. This is a perfect opportunity for us ATV racers, sideXside racers and "straight off the couch" enthusiasts to show the Extreme Dirt Track series what we are made of. The date for round 2 is June 8-9 2012 at Outlaw Motor Speedway. The city of Muskogee is sponsoring the event by giving a Pro purse of $8,000 dollars and $2,000 dollars in amateur prizes and awards. The track will be very large, designed and tested by a Pro National ATV racer. Exhibition classes will be offered, one of which will be a sideXside class. If anyone is interested in sponsoring the event, advertisment or just has some questions, please give me a call.

Thanks,

Daniel Chepkauskas
    918-781-3762

Dag, wasnt planning on going to Oklahoma, But since I just heard that, I might have to shoot on down there!

Now about the Am classes is it going to be $2000 cash money for each class, or just $2000 worth of prizes spread over ALL the Am classes together?
    #95 Honda 450R Extreme Dirt Track Series

Would like to thank my 2013 sponsors

Dirt Fiend Racing
    Laker Custom
    Fly Racing
    X-Tream Clean
    Landreth racing
    DWT wheels
    motoworks exhaust
    Ron Ayers motorsports
    NPRD
    Engine Ice Coolant
    Hinson clutch components
    Rath Racing

Would also like to thank

Mom And Dad
    C-Leigh Racing

Amateur Prizes and Awards

The amateur prizes and awards will be miscelaneous such as money, gift certificates, tires, ect.. Nothing has been set in stone concerning exactly what or to what class but there will definitely be $2,000 to distribute in many different ways. Once that is determined I will be sure to post more about it.

When you say $8,000. Is that on top of $6,000 minimum that the pro class already gets?
    Steve Kline
    Proud Dad of #25 Jared Kline
    2013Hetrick Racing Team Rider
    2012 EDT Nationals 70 Production #3
    2012 EDT Nationals 70 Mod. #2
    2011 EDT National Champion!!! 50 Production Auto
    2011 EDT Nationals 70 Production Auto #3
    2011 EDT Nationals 70 Mod. #2
    2011 NE EDT 70 Class Champion #1
    2011 NE EDT 50 Class #2

Thank You Hetrick Racing!

Pro Purse

The Pro class has a minimum $6,000 purse and the city of Muskogee is giving $10,000! $8,000 of which is towards the Pro purse and $2,000 towards amateur awards and prizes! The $8,000 is not on top of the $6,000 minimum, it's $8,000 total; $2,000 more than minimum expected purse!