Thread: Wanting more power from Honda Recon 250

Wanting more power from Honda Recon 250

Does anyone know how to get anymore power out of a 2011 Honda Recon TRX250TM? It's my wifes utility quad but it's actually pretty sporty feeling because of it's extremely light weight and I think it's would be a decent quad if I could only get some more power from it. I've already changed it to a K&N filter and removed the lid and rejetted it. What's next? I can't find much in the way of parts for it, but I wonder how much parts would be interchangable with the TRX250X.
    2008 Honda TRX400EX with a few mods - #890B Quad 0-400 (sport 15+)

look into swapping a larger recon motor like the 400 for example and start a new trend of hybrid utilitys

I'm pretty sure fmf makes a slip on for a recon, check that out
    2002 400ex
    89mm piston
    stage 2 hotcams
    full hmf pipe
    edlebrock carb
    K&N filter
    many other cosmetics...

Stock 02 400ex

i believe that the 250ex pipes will also fit the recon. if so then that opens up alot of other companies that u could get a full exhaust from such as Hmf, big gun and whole bunch more
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come