Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your 700XX pics!!!

Post your 700XX pics!!!

This is the official 700XX thread. Show your XX here!!
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

there is like 3 more post just like this use the search button.
    04 Honda 450R- AC Racing-Maier-JB Racing- Hotcams- Pro Design-Moose Racing-SRP- White Brothers

R.I.P Charles Clontz - 1992-2007

HERE'S MY 700XX
    Attached Images Attached Images

here are some pictures of my 700xx being reconstructed ... my friend rob working on it in our local shop ... note the bent steering stem.... more tomorrow.

how did the steering stem get bent? and also is that an FMF power bomb header, i've ordered the FMF factory 4.1 exhaust for my XX and was wondering what you thought of your exhaust.

the powerbomb is loud ...and i honestly would strongly recommend a power commander or that fmf juicebox thing.... loud compared to stock at least...

ALSO >>>> you WILL NOT be able to fit any wide rear bumber/grab bar on this bike with the FMF 4.1 exhaust... the muffler sticks out too far and sits too high on the rear

bent the steering stem because some dumbass with a ute was standing in my path while i was climbing the side of abluff ... had to squeeze the clutch ... hit the brake ... all while damn near pointing straight up ..and the bike went over like atree falling...

these pictures area week old... trying ot figure out how to post a set of pictures in one response.

THANKS FOR THE INFO, I DID ORDER A POWER COMMANDER AND MOD QUAD AIR FLOW SYSTEM FOR MY XX. HAS THE NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE? AND DO YOU HAVE A POWER COMMANDER? I HEAR THERE ARE SOME MAPPING PROBLEMS WITH THIS EFI CONTROLLER, IF WHAT I'M HEARING IS TRUE.

I've got a HMF and a powercommander, and it definitely makes more seat of the pants power. I just used the map from dynojet for stock airbox, no lid and stock exhaust with no baffle. Then I adjusted the top end richer to compensate for the more open exhaust.

It made quite a bit of difference to me, at least.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast