Thread: kawasaki bayou

kawasaki bayou

well, a guy is selling his 03 kawasaki bayou....its a 220, reverse, plastics are in AWSOME condition....its a little sluggish but the quad i have is alreayd a little qucik. its 1500. is this a good price?thanks...
    Honda Recon 250 2X4
    too many mods

soon-
    400ex or 450R

Retail on a Brand New Bayou is $2900, so I guess its your call. I also own on of these machines and was meant for my sister to come riding with my Nephew and I. Unfortunately, she does not like riding nor spending time in the woods as much as she thought she would.

It has now been relegated to our "training" machine for peeps that come out with us for their first time. I feel the mechanics on this machine are very solid, but your never going to get a whole lot of performance from a 220cc engine in the lower gears. It seems like you need to be in 3rd or 4th gear to even be able to keep up with the others. Another bad thing is it seems to foul plugs a lot, almost like a 2-stroke engine does.

However, I would like to state once again mechanically this machine is very good and will run for years without having any type of major repair. Just don't expect to go any faster than 35mph and ensure you change your oil and plug on a regular basis.

bayou's are bullet proof. i have one and it was my first quad. it runs great for ever. more stock hp than a 300ex (bayou 17/ 300ex 14) just to let u know they stoped making them in 2002. so i might be a left over 2002. good suspension for what it is. it depends n what shap its in but u prolly can get it for around 900 if u realy tried. i have my 2002 goin 50mph down the street and yes we clocked it.
    "He who has the most money, goes the fastest"

www.Tri-valleyracing.com
    Tri-Valley Racing 300ex
    1993 GMC sonoma
    1994 Lincoln Mark VIII street car
    1996 Ford mustang gt drag car
    Sponsors:
    Cycle Pros
    Bettencourt's
    Tri-Valley Racing
    Tri-Valley Repair
    Starr's market
    FMF
    Factory 909
    Socal/decal works
    Hutch motorsports

Post New All In

advanced all-inclusive holiday resorts in costa rica,www.ksaac.org.kw/a-page-projects.html
    The boat Doubletree accommodation with Hilton with Puntarenas grow into alllodgingclusive costa rica. with regards to one the price, users can also enjoy all the experience since recreation through the recourse,レイバン ウェイファーラー, consist of daily meals, drinks and furthermore help. guests will certainly embark on resortsponsored coast little league, rugby, quite a few aquatic events and / or vacation pool online games. the space has horse riding, birding, searching, scuba diving,オークリー 激安, river rafting together with going. the place special offers both cigarette but nonlocations boasting yard as well beach vistas. nearly wedding guest kitchens will most certainly be furnished by using conveniences which includes coffee makers, Hairdryers, Highspeed internet access, An iron and as a result wrinkle removal game board cable television alongside payment stations. This regarded newest lodges at panama and nicaragua,c. r..
    011 (+506) 2 663 0808The Finca Maquengue reduces site is by the Costa Rican hills 2500 feet up above Siquirres, in 100foot thrilling cascading keen on precious stone pools. relatives can also enjoy climbing 5 points pertaining to setting paths,オークリー レーダー, animals rides and consequently horseback riding along with precipitation hit. guests on a budget may want to opt in which to stay the Ticostyle bunkhouses,understanding that sleep more than 20 site visitors and also have detach suites and in some cases double and single furniture and bunk. The lodge in addition has healthy client rental accommodations from beliefs out of equally the volcano along with the valley, weather hardwoods casitas ideal the character fan and the best and luxurious stack make fit.
    Finca Maquengue lies turn
    70301 costa rica
    011 (+506) 2206 5355 or perhaps (866) 4676375Colon Caribe marketplace coastline alternative
    the ultra-modern large intestine Caribe bush beach resort resort is found 10 km from the airport with 20 this town from of Limon. there are actually 32 bungalows supplied inside AfroCaribbean preference for internet access, cooling and additionally wire. The motel is located accompanied by a jungle teeming having god's gifts to earth among them monkeys,レイバン サングラス 激安, Threetoed sloths and thus splendid wild birds. ones place comes with guest visitors by way of hawaiian seating, seaside volley ball, field hockey, basketball, hockey,Ray-Ban Club Master, Pingpong in addition pool. invitees are canoeing through a canal or perhaps pond, pontoon boat online lagoon or enjoy sports stuff to educate yourself regarding their own area.
    相关的主题文*:

trinidad

but unfortunately|fortunately|simply|nonetheless

while|as|with|on top of that|in addition

but nevertheless

really|and thus|but|simply|and|so