Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2012 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #1 - Aonia Pass - Live ATV Race Coverage

This was my first national in awhile and I have to say I was highly dissapointed in how the Victory Sports staff handled accidents on the track. College boy race should have been red flagged from the accident between Scottie Vechery and Cam Reimer. Scottie was knocked out for a few minutes and Cam had a compound break in his leg and was unable to move. Also both quads were left in the middle of the track at the bottom of the camel back. Instead of red flagging the race the track workers thought it would be best to drag the riders off the track without knowing the extent of anyone's injuries. They also tried to remove Scottie's helmet, luckily his dad was there to prevent that until medical workers could treat him. Cam had to wait til the race was over to be loaded on the mule and transported to the ambulance.

I'll step down from the soap box now.
    Retired for now...
    Thanks to: Harding's Park Cycle, Capital Powdercoating, Slosh, Mom and Dad

Joel is riding over his head????
    He is not as fast as Chad ?????

LOL
    Hope to see ya at round 2
    talkin that crap only shows the world that you are an

JOEL WON 2 RACES LAST YEAR GOING 1-1
    READY FOR THE PRO CLASS???
    HE IS READY FOR THE #1 PLATE
    If you can't see it,you can't reach it !

Thank You all
    Great Job in 2012 Team HR
    WHEN YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD PEOPLE, ONLY GOOD CAN COME OF IT

Originally posted by Hetrick Racing
    Joel is riding over his head????
    He is not as fast as Chad ?????

LOL
    Hope to see ya at round 2
    talkin that crap only shows the world that you are an

JOEL WON 2 RACES LAST YEAR GOING 1-1
    READY FOR THE PRO CLASS???
    HE IS READY FOR THE #1 PLATE
    Boo yah!

Seems pretty unprofessional to come argue with a bunch of kids on the internet but if this is the tree your looking to bark up...First Joel never beat Chad heads up, anytime he won last season Chad was injured. Second there is an awesome picture of Joel posted in the open forums section of him standing on the side of the track like a child giving Chad a thumbs down...Pretty professional huh Third and finally you should go post in this thread im sure they would like to hear what you have to say...

P.s. Its pretty funny when a pro atv racer posts on his facebook that he got taken out when the rest of the world saw two pro's go for the same line and the lesser pro got pushed off the track...Thats racing sorry.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...85#post4244585

Lol herrrrrrre we go
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 89trx250r
    [B] Second there is an awesome picture of Joel posted in the open forums section of him standing on the side of the track like a child giving Chad a thumbs down...Pretty professional huh

i give Joel alot of respect for the thumbs down deal. think about it, the young man has one of the few factory rides available, tv camera's and media photogaphers in every corner, hundreds of kids lined up on the fence's wathching thier hero's....how many others would have flipped the bird or thrown something at chad????? Joel kept his emotions in check, let the other rider know he's not happy with what happened and did not make a fool of him self or team in front of the fans and camera's.
    that's the start of being a champion in my book!!!
    Rob Visnic
    Proud dad of #55 Jake Visnic

Special thanks to:
    HETRICK RACING

God's Speed to all the racers today. Kudos to anyone who can get on an ATV and race. From the 1st to the last.

when will pros race?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910