Thread: great ride

great ride

well i got to take my new 400 out for the first time this weekend. we had a great ride. we found a 3 mile stretch of trails that was 4-6" deep mud. it was great untill we started getting competitive and everyone was roosting everyone else and it just got really messy all in all it was a great ride and i couldnt be happier with my new ride
    NECC #148
    Sponsors:
    ATV Four Play - BCS Performance - Jet Motorsports

07 TRX 450ER
    08 Rancher 420

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    the muddier the better.... i love roosting my friends its great...
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

ye get ur rear tires behind some mud then tell your friends you think yu got a bent axle,, theyll come up behind you then, bang you fire it up and roost all over them!

I love muddin.....Next time I go muddin with my dad im gonna pull in front of him and roost him and his recon
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

yes

Muddin' is tons o' fun. At camp when ridin' sometimes my cousin and i have a phrase "roost or b roosted". It's kinda fun but he rides a Recon, and well, ahh wait a second; those things do go good in the deep mud pits. He once hit me with a sunami of mud water.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch