Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honda 450r JB A-Arms

Honda 450r JB A-Arms

Hey Pappy I just shipped out a set of long travel JB A arms with 2 tie rods. FedEx says they should be there Tuesday. I will let you know by Monday what color I want them to be and what color for the tie rods. Still trying to figure out which black will hold up the best. Thanks!
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

okay i've been thinking about this all weekend and i think i want the following:

Upper a arms: Stealth Black
    Lower a arms: Stealth Black

Tie Rods: White

What are my options for white? What do you recommend will look good with the stealth black?
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

PAPPY! Where are ya?
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

He's been real busy the last couple weeks. He went to the nationals last weekend or the weekend before in Florida, and then went last weekend, and I'm pretty sure he's going somewhere this upcoming weekend too. No worries, he didn't ditch us, he'll be back soon. Haha

LOL sorry, ive been on the road but home now...for 2 days then gone again. I will have the arms handled for me and coat them when I come back.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

okay i figured you were traveling haha. So what are my options for white for the tie rods? Just gloss?
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

That would be my recommendation

okay. And the stealth has held up really good on the x-factor nerfs you coated for me years ago. Do you think it will do the same on the arms? I dont want gloss for the arms. Once you verify it will be okay i will do stealth on the arms and gloss white on the tie rods. you should have the box today. Thanks!
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

It should do fine.

Okay thanks pappy!
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast