Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for feedback on a new 250R graphics kit

Looking for feedback on a new 250R graphics kit

I just wanted to show off the prototype 250R graphic kit that I made for myself at work. I'm in the process of changing my 350RX into a YZ hybrid so I thought it's time for a new look as well.

I don't want to get a new seat cover yet so we (at work) made the old K&K seat cover blend into the new graphics. I do want to darken up the 3 silver stripes that run into the seat so they look at least close in color.

My plan is to finish my build then maybe this summer get new fenders and a seat pan and make a another graphic kit without the seat blend. This way I'll have a complete spare matching fender/seat combo and the new ones as well.

I know this is not the hybrid section but I just wanted to hear some imput or ideas on the graphics from the 250R guys!

i'm kinda digging it. Looks good, oh and for your rebuild.....i know someone that would buy that nice white plastic off of ya if you sell it.......

I lke it.. is HRE for Hung Racing Engines?
    2004 LSR CRF 450r MX, No link, Axis, LSR axle, ASV....#119

2001 LSR 330PV XC, No link, PEP, LSR axle, ASV....#119

88- ESR 330R TT, -2 swinger, Durablue swaybar, PEP, LSR

07 Eiger HMF, crushlocks, 28 outlaws, snorkled

680 Rincon 2' lift, snorkles, HMF pipe, 27x14 xlt's, relocated radiator

94 - TRX 90 Dual A-arms #726 Kaden Kohler

84 - atc 70 with 125cc lifan motor

84 - atc 70 with 88cc kit

plastics

looks nice i am trying to make another one from carbon fiber they would look sick with carbon and the diamond plate i bet

looks great!

price

how much to make them custom? i just bought some r plastics too

price

how much to make them custom? i just bought some r plastics too

That's awesome! I love how u made the new graphics blend with the old seat cover. Seat covers normally last longer then graphics so doing this breaths new life into the old cover. I'm sure you can market this idea. I'll be a customer for sure. My K&K graphics are peeling my seat is still in great shape.

Looks very nice!
    Arens framed, Ohlins/LSR suspended, CT265 national, long rod with spacer, CR ignition, VForce, Hinson, Coolhead, 38PJ, Renthal, Sidewinder, RK, Douglas, Maxxis, OMF, Denton, Nac's, Greydon, AVS, ect. ect. ect. oh yeah and Amsoil #1 50:1 with 110 FYI

and now a 87 woods monster project dubbed "project dust bag" CT330 building for my little brother.

Thanks guys!

HRE is my buddy who builds custom ATV parts.

I know it's hard to tell by the pics but the background diamond plate has been ''aged'', it has that corrosion look to it. Then I wanted it to look like I bolted a new shiny aluminum HRE logo onto my plastic.

If anyone has a seat cover like mine and would like a graphic kit, my boss has said he is willing to sell these if we get enough demand. Even if you have a different seat, I could easily remove the seat art work from the graphics kit.

The material we got in is made for ATV and dirt bike use and is slightly thicker then graphic kits I have had in the past.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast