Thread: Verde Powersports

Verde Powersports

I need help. We sent a seat to Verde Powersports back in mid January. Have not heard from them or been able to contact them for 3 weeks. If anyone knows how to get a hold of them or what could be going on please respond. Thanks Brian 618-975-7303
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Where is the company located? Maybe someone from on here lives close and can make contact.......

Hey Rocky thats a good idea. They are located in Gilbert Arizona .
    Im beyond even wanting my custom seat. I just want my stock Pitster seat back and ill go some where else.Thanks for the help and the wheels we got from ya are working out perfect.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice

They are on eBay alot. I'd try to get with them there.
    Bryan
    Benjamin Kirkland #99
    2012-2013 G-Force National rider
    2010 & 2011 DRR "Top Gun" National Team
    2010 AMA 50cvt South Champ
    2010 SEquads 7-9 Champ

Bunch of YZ85's

Thanks to our sponsors for the last few years!
    HotQuads, Elka Shocks, Alpinestar, G-Force Powersports, Wreckage Clothing, Faction Mx, Leatt Brace, Amsoil, Spy Optics, 488 web design

I tried the eBay route. Seems it other people selling their covers. I left a couple messages to see if they have a different number to get a hold of them.

Just an update. Troy emailed me and asked for my phone number yesterday. This is the first response i have gotten since he asked for my number back in February. Hope fully we can get this seat done by summer or just get my stock seat back.