Thread: Identifying 300ex light and will it mount with aftermarket bar clamp?

Identifying 300ex light and will it mount with aftermarket bar clamp?

2002 300ex

The headlight has "Stanley" written on it and my first thoughts was this was a construction work light so now I'm second guessing whether it's the stock 300ex light or not. The bracket is not the right bracket and does not fit with the headlight guard I bought. I found the bracket on eBay but wanna make sure that the bracket just clamps right to my Arens bar clamp.

http://www.ronniesmailorder.com/fich...1996&fveh=3776

you're missing part #1, 14, 15,17 and 18 to make work. The bolts #17 will mount in the to lower hole in the first pics you posted.

Hope this help!

Feel free to ask more question!

Good luck!
    TRX 250X 1987 WISECO 10.5:1, CAM WHITE BROS MID, K&N, HD VALVE SPRINGS, TI RETAINER, BARNETT CLUTCH, SUPERTRAPP, 10" REAR REINFORCE ALUM RIMS, XCR03 HOLESHOT ALL AROUND, AMP LINK, RENTHAL BARS, REAR ALU SKID PLATE, DUAL ROW

Thanks for the reply.

I'm trying to get this all together so my girlfriend can start riding and I didn't wanna waste any time guessing on parts and test fitting.

I ended up buying the bracket last night and I have everything else to make it work.

Excellent, I hope it will be fixed easy so you can go riding!
    TRX 250X 1987 WISECO 10.5:1, CAM WHITE BROS MID, K&N, HD VALVE SPRINGS, TI RETAINER, BARNETT CLUTCH, SUPERTRAPP, 10" REAR REINFORCE ALUM RIMS, XCR03 HOLESHOT ALL AROUND, AMP LINK, RENTHAL BARS, REAR ALU SKID PLATE, DUAL ROW