Thread: Seat Switch

Seat Switch

Does anyone have the factory black seat (found on the yellow EX) on their red 400EX?

I saw a picture posted once (can't remember for the life of me where).. and I thought it looked great.

It seems the '02 black 'honda' seats are on backorder, I've been waiting about 3 weeks for mine.

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    i have one on mine for the winter and it looks great wit a red 400ex. it makes the black in the side panels look great... hey i think i know where theres one on honda site at the color key thing for the 400ex. i will go try to save it and post it on the site let me go try...
    Last edited by Tommy 17; 12-08-2001 at 08:34 AM.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    ok i found it....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I got just the oppisite

Hey guys Me and my friend traded seats-I have a 2001 Yellow 400ex and he has a 99 400ex- I had the black seat and he had the red seat so we switched- I looks really cool on his but noit so hot with mine untill i got my new red side pannels- It is so trick looking now-There just wasn't enought red on the yellow one to begin with-I don't have a scanner so i can't post a pic but if anyone else has a pic of this i would like to be able to show everyone on here-I will look around

Black seat

Yes I do! I have a black seat off a yellow 2001. The seat say's sportrax on it in white. The 02' say honda in white. It's only 10 bucks more then a aftermarket seat cover. I payed 68 bucks from my dealer. You get the whole thing, foam and the black cover. I think it looks killer. Get one!!!!:devil
    2000 400ex

1996 300ex

2004 TRX 450R

2000 Red Dodge Ram sport

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    One of my friend has a black seat cover on his. The red seat was just faded and looked like crap so he went to the honda dealer and ordered a black one because i put my seat on his quad and he liked it a lot better.
    Retired --- For Now

I paid only 50 bux for the whole 2001 black seat cover from servis honda.It looks better then the old red seat I had
    Today we ride the R, Tommorow we ride the 400ex