Thread: BAD SELLER Josh @ Wiggstyle!

Bad Seller JOSH @ Wiggstyle!!

Now I don't say anything bad about someone unless they deserve it and normally will let the small stuff slide! However when someone knowingly gets over on me then I'll let others know so hopefully they won't have the same bad experience. Here's my last email to JOSH @ Wiggstyle Racing, he was great to deal with until he got his money and then wouldn't answer phone calls or return emails. I just wanna put this out there so hopefully no one else has this same BAD experience. Now don't get me wrong I did recieve the shocks and they were in good condition, however he said that he'd put the old seals in the box to prove that he'd rebuilt them, which he failed to do and then they weren't the 19 1/4 inches that he said they were gonna be. They were more like 18 7/8 inches. I would have probably been OK with the situation if he'd communicated with me and been honest, but I'm not and he wasn't!! I spoke with AXIS and they said that the shocks would probably be ok, but no gaurantees of coarse! They were great to deal with and answered all my many questions which will probably end up with me sending them some business in the future. OK now I wasn't able to link my last email to Josh without linking my whole inbox. So you'll have to take my word for it . I'll work on it and see if I'm able to link the emails? I hope you're able to view this soon so you can see! the proof!
    Thanks Higgy
    2000 Roll Design Lobo w/431 Puma Blown Up!!!
    LRD attitude chassis W/Leager Pro-trax LED 350cc build in the shop just waiting!
    2003 Banshee 4mil stroker by Twister Racing, Done, Runs Killer!!!
    JP chassis w/Sabertooth Drag Build on the back bunner for now
    2006 Yamaha YFZ 450R Special Edition Done
    1987 TRX 250r roller
    2000 something Yamaha Raptor 80cc

Yea I had a similar experience with these people. I had an Axis rear shock rebuilt by them, they did a good job rebuilding the shock but it seriously took them 4 months. They wouldn't respond to emails and they told me one price, but when they finally did respond they tried to charge me a different price trying to say they replaced other parts. When questioned what those parts were they didn't say anything except to send the original payment amount. I didn't think I was going to get my shock back. I'll never go through them again.
    Holeshot HDs, 450R shocks, Pro Taper, Burgard +1 stem and +1 +1 A-Arms, Powermadd, DG, AC, IMS Roll, Pro Armor, HiPer, HMF, Renthal, Moose, Tusk, Modquad, Primary Drive, Spal fan, Custom Axis setup by GT Thunder, GT Thunder XC link, Stainless brake lines, molycoated YFZ calipers