Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sparta Ky

Sparta Ky

We went to Sparta ATV park this weekend and had a blast.Its only 60 miles to Louisville and has 1500 acres to ride on.Goes through a creek, up power lines,across open fields, and through old barnyards. He also has a track to test your track riding abilies.There is also a big open field to wind out whatever you got.Anyone interested in going I'll probably be there next weekend

I go there to watch the X-country races,i like it, plus its like 20 min. from me .Me and a friend rode there once,last year (nice trails)not a lot about 15 miles of trails,but i really like it there .The cc track is 10 miles and its called the "Gladiator".Yes i might be interested in going riding down there next weekend!! let me know.
    01 EX with many mods

I'm in Oldham Co. Can you give some directions from I-71. What is required to ride, and when is it open?
    2005 Troy Lee Predator
    Trail Tech Bars and Clamp, Polaris Hand Guards, Polais Rad. Fins with Engine Ice, DG Bumper,Pro Aluminum A-Arm Plates, Pro Armor Chassis Skid, UM Racing SwingArm Guard, Pro Armor Maxi-Miser Pegs,Tusk Nerf Bars, Kenda Knarley rear tires, Maxxis Razr Front, HMF Slip On

here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    01 EX with many mods

No 3-wheelers? Thats cheap.
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

take 71 to the sparta exit(north from louisville,south from cincinnati)kentucky speedway exitgo north about 2 miles sign on left

Me and some friends are going to sparta the weekend(prob sat) after Christmas.
    01 EX with many mods

if you decide to go get a hold of me we may go up too Email me

Let me check my schedule,,,my backs feelin better and I should have my 416 kit in by then,,I might grab some buddies and meet ya'll there too...

Letsdoit!
    01 EX with many mods

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast