Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To much?

my bad, I hit a 3 instead of a 4.. but still : http://www.ebay.com/itm/CYLINDER-WOR...item4ab31bf125

I also see JE pistons for $150-175... now the CP is another story. And whats wrong with wiseco-I have used them in 5 different builds with ALOT of time after the builds done-no issues at all ever.

Maybe Im spoiled b/c I do all the work myself and only pay for parts and shop around for prices?
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Originally posted by CJM
    my bad, I hit a 3 instead of a 4.. but still : http://www.ebay.com/itm/CYLINDER-WOR...item4ab31bf125

I also see JE pistons for $150-175... now the CP is another story. And whats wrong with wiseco-I have used them in 5 different builds with ALOT of time after the builds done-no issues at all ever.
    lol ok I was about to say. i knew cylinder works had that set up for $400. I also used wiseco pistons in all my previous builds, hell ESR sends them with the big bore kits
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
    lol ok I was about to say. i knew cylinder works had that set up for $400. I also used wiseco pistons in all my previous builds, hell ESR sends them with the big bore kits
    Indeed.

I mean I never had problems with CW or wiseco or anything-hey if someone wants to use PRIMO parts that cost 2 arms, a leg and your first born thats ok with me lol..
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Originally posted by chucked
    A $150 piston? Maybe a disposable wiseco piston.

Do the research yourself, just from memory those prices sound fair.
    JE pistons run about $155 - $175 man

And if he is adding +$25 bucks to everything over $150 that adds up pretty fast right there.

$350 for a power commander?No, like $285 and between the piston and power commander he just saved like $90 already. Add another $10 to that because if you buy your own gasket kit its only $50.

Idk.. I mean i guess its not that horrible if you think about it, but $1700+ labor is alot man.
    IM HARD ON EQUIPMENT!

GOON: look pro, go slow!

Spider Graphix, Magic Motorsports, ATVRDIERS.COM, MOM&DAD

****Breast cancer awareness! I love you grandma!****

You can find parts cheaper, but if you pay a little more and he does really good work that your happy with the results then it was worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12