Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill to end craigslist....Ridiculous.

Bill to end craigslist....Ridiculous.

So apparentley a few companies are B****ing cause a loss of sales because people are buying used good's.

Go to the link on the craigslist page and check it out.

Yall's thought's?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/
    Originally posted by ProspectorJim
    But if we deport all the illegals, who will vote for the democrats?

Yep it is pretty pathetic people are like this..I will surly send a response in.. Bastages

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Aint ever gonna happen, just idiots in washington doing what they do best-bs
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Originally posted by CJM
    Aint ever gonna happen, just idiots in washington doing what they do best-bs

I am thinking the same thing, but who knows, esp wit our F'd up gov.

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Originally posted by Thumpin440ex
    I am thinking the same thing, but who knows, esp wit our F'd up gov.

John
    That is true, one never does know. But they introduce all kinds of crazy bs and it usually doesnt have a chance of passing b/c they late ron figure out its unenforceable and impossible to implement. course that didnt stop them from passing obama care..

Marc
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Does this mean they can get rid of SLEESE-BAY too? I hope a.hope!
    U.K. It's better to be "Over the Hill" then under it.

i hate craigslist, they should make it paid and regulate it, im a business owner and i wont use it, competition can publicly bash you, just too much bs for anyone to put up with, its sleeze ball central
    2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 xp

2004 Kawasaki Kfx 700

Originally posted by SRH
    i hate craigslist, they should make it paid and regulate it, im a business owner and i wont use it, competition can publicly bash you, just too much bs for anyone to put up with, its sleeze ball central
    i understand where your coming from there alot of sleeze's out there but ive bought and sold more stuff on cl than any other site. yes ive delt witht he anoying people trying to trade me a generator i pod and a laptop for a 05 ninja 636. but sooner or later that right guy calls and would be worth all the hassle. so i still wouldnt like to see it go or even charge you because then it would just like a car trader type deal. but i doubt this will pass
    yz250f
    yfz450

Ive also bought nice things that I need off of craigslist. It beat paying retail for it when I can get used items for much much cheaper and local. I understand what businesses mean by getting upset about it and how it would take away business but then again not everyone buys new all the time (like myself)
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

CL for me is hit and miss. Had some good deals buying & selling.....cant say ive had any bad dealings yet.

Not really worried about bad people, if they come here once they know this isnt a place to jack around with...and when ive met in town my sidearm is always visable.

It is a great place IF people actually call or email you back....I make sure to reply even if an item is selling and then i delete the posting to prevent further emails and calls.

I actually have some trees lined up from CL that will only cost me my time and expense to remove. I find a ton of local deals on farm items etc as well.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast