Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 KTM 450 Sx's 2009

2 KTM 450 Sx's 2009

Only thing wrong with either of these bikes, are the seat covers. I cant keep a seat cover on a KTM to save my life, I have no idea why. Thats the ONLY problem with these bikes, as you can see. Wanting 7500 for race bike and 5500 for practice bike. The practice bike will come with brand new white plastics that I havnt even taken out of the box yet.

Practice bike: bone stock, shocks are brand new, motor is stock besides hot rods con rod and polished tranny. Brand new piston in it and motor is completely fresh. Brand New White Plastics and Vortex CDI. I have lots of parts that I need to get rid of so Ill probably throw alot of extra stuff in with each purchase. (oil filters, air filters, random parts)

Race bike: Titan Motorworks built Pro Am Motor, CP Piston (fresh), Web Cams, Hot Rods Con Rod, Head Stud Mods (will never pull out with this setup!), Walsh Arms, PEP Shocks All Around, IDOL Speed Holeshot Device, Precision Stabilizer, Pro Taper Sprockets and Chains (New), DWT Wheels and Goldspeed Tires, Pro Taper Bars, Dirtbike CDI, KTM Bill Modded Wiring Harness, Head Pipe + FMF Exhaust, Rock Guard, Battery Box and Skid Plate. White Plastics w/ two races on them. I may have forgot something, Ill look again

check out the link, http : // www. a t v s c e n e. com/atv_mothly_scene_girl/nikki-haggard , this photoshoot was taken last weekend with the race bike.

Ill make a package deal if somebody wants to take both of these off my hands, ill include every single part I have for a KTM if somebody does it.

Shoot me a PM on a package deal and location.

sent pm

hey shadd, i didnt get a pm??

you trade for ltr-450
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jett Media Inc.
    Action Sports Film & Photography
    www.jmiactionsports.com
    www.youtube.com/user/MANIACAL109

Quad

what are these shocks set up for and u still have your race bike?
    YFZLOVER07

07 YFZ 450
    -12.5:1 JE piston
    -Hot Rods Heavy Duty Crank
    -Dynojet jet kit
    -no toil filter
    -laker plastics
    -zip tie mod
    -UM nerf Bars

2010 sponcers:
    WeaponMX
    Durablue
    Hiper

shocks are setup for 180 lb rider but that can be easily changed, yes i still have both bikes.

pm sent again

Would you trade for closer to stock ktm plus cash for the race bike? You can txt me at 417-846-7436 and I can send you pics and details,thanks

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast