Thread: where to buy gold wheels

where to buy gold wheels

I am looking for a full set of gold wheels for z400 lug pattern. Anybody know where to get them? I am having no luck trying to find any.

I am looking for 10x5 front (2+3 offset hopefully) and 8x8 rear. I am going to mount them on my Lt250r that is converted to z400 lug pattern.

I have about give up and thinking of ordering DWT blue label's then finding somebody to anodize them for me.
    '03 z400, '87 Lt250R Quadracer, '01 Lt80, '96 Lt80

Re: where to buy gold wheels

Originally posted by f150dan
    I am looking for a full set of gold wheels for z400 lug pattern. Anybody know where to get them? I am having no luck trying to find any.

I am looking for 10x5 front (2+3 offset hopefully) and 8x8 rear. I am going to mount them on my Lt250r that is converted to z400 lug pattern.

I have about give up and thinking of ordering DWT blue label's then finding somebody to anodize them for me.
    Keep an eye out on ebay there is usually a set on there, if not I would just buy the wheels you want and have them powdercoated..
    "What I Lack In Horsepower I Make Up In Ingenuity"
    youtube.com/scotturban54

PM sent.
    2009 YFZ450R
    Baldwin, DID, DP, Houser, JB, Maxxis, PD, PCV, PEP, LSR, Rath, RPM, Sparks, SSI, SunStar, Works Connection

Special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports, PEP, SSI Decals, & my checkbook!!

I ended up powdercoating the aluminum wheels that I already had

'03 z400, '87 Lt250R Quadracer, '01 Lt80, '96 Lt80

Looks really good and surely would last long due to powder coating protection factors.