My update, had a great time! There is a track there with 4 jumps and a couple big berms but a lot of long straight's on it. It needs some work but the lady said they are working on it this upcoming winter. The mudpit is a nice size one and plenty good for mud riding. The trails in the woods are great! Tons and tons of trails that cross each other and 7-8 good hills to climb. It was dry there but I bet when wet it makes for a swell time of riding also. All trails were wide enough for my 49" wide ltr450 to go through so they are plenty wide for most stuff. I strongly believe that side by sides would not have a problem going through them. I took a few pics and here they are:

this is where we stayed. The cabin's were plenty good enough to stay in and I would gladly go back sometime

this was a shot from the cabin to where you go ride. Its in the far left corner:

This is pictures of the bigger trails and such. Most trails are this wide but some are narrow:

this field is where the track is and just acres of open riding:

this is just a really small part of the track. i didnt get it all but its big, around 6+ acres or more:

this is the backside of most of the track, it is just sand and creeks to ride in but you cant see it from the few pics:

thats all i took but if anyone is looking for a good day of riding then this is a great place to go. Also if you need to practice XC you can most definitely do it there. Plenty of different obstacles for you to over come!