Thread: Riding around Hemet, Ca ?

Hybrid View

Riding around Hemet, Ca ?

Am looking for the older, but not over-the hill gang riders around Hemet, ca, to do some riding...will be hauling to Johnson Valley and Ocotillo Wells this year, and would like to find some folks that would like to do the same...I will not go with people who drink before or during the ride, or leave crap all over the place...PM me if interested.
    OnWard...The Old OutLaw....

OcoTillo Wells.....

just got back from ocotillo wells, and it's fun city ! lots of parking area, lots of riding area.....really great except for the "Whoops" ....beat the crap outta ya LOL ....anyhow, it was fun enough that I will be going back when I can take the 5er too and stay a week or so......and next month, probably around the 15th or so I plan to run over to Johnson valley and check it out.... should be fun as well....

Wish I could make it to the West Coast and do some riding there. One of these days I plan on it.
    05 Honda 426ex built for the woods
    (88mm Wiseco piston w/Stage2 HotCam)
    FMF Powerbomb Header w/2 Brothers Racing silencer,Pro-Taper mid bend fat bars w/Modquad Fatbar clamp,AVS clutch lever and perch,AVS front brake lever,Modquad billet rear brake lever,ESR Billet case saver,ESR billet shifter,Modified Stock a-arm w/zerk fittings w/
    Modquad brass bushings,Elka triple rate front shocks, greaseable Armor-tech rear carrier, Clarke 5.5 gallon desert tank, DG front Stadium bumper,DG A-arm guards,AC Racing belly skid,Pro Armor swing-arm skidplate, Maxis Rzr2 front and rear,PRM six-pack rack,HEP Rear caliper guard,HEP tool box and the list goes on!

Johnson Valley....

ran over to Johnson Valley yesterday, and it's really great also, except for the Whoops.....

there are places where there are none, but you have to hunt for them...if the buggies can get there, it's all whooped out....

well worth the trip tho, I plan on going back later.....