Thread: Little riding vid of last weekend( go pro)

Little riding vid of last weekend( go pro)

My buddy threw it together rite quick.. Given this was the first time riding this trail, so its not kick your a55 fast, it was muddy as hell in some parts.. He has the camera on, I am the guy on the 400 in the begg, the wheelie pic at the end :P Good times, def more vids to come..

John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmM7INKVRU&hd=1
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

looks like some great trails. My type of riding there!

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Nice vid, I like the angle on the camera. Most helmet cams are set to low and all you can see is the front bumper. Nice trails, looks like fun.
    Slightly Bent Racing # 47
    400ex with some stuff
    You shouldn't be concentrating on how fast your bike is.
    You should be concentrating on how well you can ride it.
    Never ride over your skill level and Never ride over the abilities of your machine.

cool man, I need to get one of these real soon
    Don't Tread On Me

Originally posted by tbrackman84
    cool man, I need to get one of these real soon
    makes two of us, I think Ill treat myself to one after xmas.

You mounted it to the side of the helmet I take it and not the top John?

As for the riding, very nice trails-so much more open than the ones Im on lol..
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Originally posted by CJM
    makes two of us, I think Ill treat myself to one after xmas.

You mounted it to the side of the helmet I take it and not the top John?

As for the riding, very nice trails-so much more open than the ones Im on lol..
    Yes Marc it was on the side.. He seems to have better luck with it like that.. He just picked up a handle bar mount also.. We are going to do some diff angles, put it on the rear grab bar, facing behind, get each other tearing it up.. Also hope to get some good vids of my truck, edit it all together.. Trails were def decent, just need to go again once they fix some big ruts(dirt bikes) and it is dry... BTW the stem went out on BIG BROWN TODAY my friend..

Thanks guys

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Yea I always felt mounting it to the top you get to see too much of the visor or your staring straight at the ground due to the way its mounted, side works sooo much better.

Thanks for shipping out the stem today, maybe if Im lucky they will get it here by next monday Thanks again for that!
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Man that was a nice vid. Wish my computer wasn't being such a POS and would let me save the video I took last weekend on it. Two inches of fresh snow on the best trails around, it was sweet.
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

Nice vid! I myself just got a gopro for my b-day. It is awesome.
    465 CUB

Thanks guys.. Yes the GP is def nice.. I am going to get my own 1080p one here very soon..

John