Some friends and my self made the trip this weekend, to check this out.. All in all it was a good time.. The woods trails were pretty decent, but were really muddy, with some good ruts in some areas.. They had alot of rain the previous days before we went, so thats not normal for the trails to be that wet.. The ruts were bad in some places, I do feel they could get rid of some of the roots in other areas.. As for the path, design of the course it was a fun ride with some tight turns, nice climbs and decents.. They have 3 tracks, one is basically dirt bike only, so I never even gave it a shot.. The little track is fun, the other track was flooded.. We are going to go back down again after it dries out.. Danny is a really cool guy, they were constantly on the track in between people riding, so that was good to see.. He said they are also working on getting the trails nicer.. Glad to see they are putting some effort into a good place to ride.. The price was 30 a person(atleast what we were charged) So all in all it was a fun time, we will be back.. Just fig if your close to the area( for us it was about 2 hours south) it could be worth while..

John