Thread: New Idea

New Idea

Heres a different approach to QOTM, how about doing it based on a budget, like Build under $5000 or Over $5000. Or how about doing it based on years, like 2006 and older or newer. I think this would give alot more people a chance to win.
    I have $2500 invested in that whole yfz, including the cost of the quad. Of coarse its not going to win against a $12000 dollar machine and i knew that.
    Just thought i would throw that out there to see what people thought.
    Cheers
    Full Throttle Racing
    2009 CAN AM DS450x mx

Yeah but there are to many ways to get around that, say get a 3,000 long travel setup used off ebay cheap and fresh powdercoat the arms myself, then I got a good looking 3000 set up and people would complain because they know the retail,, Got to understand what I am saying.. Wouldnt work.. Model year is a better idea
    "What I Lack In Horsepower I Make Up In Ingenuity"
    youtube.com/scotturban54

I totally understand what your saying, i only paid $250 dollars for the bopp long travel a-arms and fox podium shocks, but how many people would believe that. I am just trying to see if changing things up would be a good idea. My 05 yfz definitly does not have a chance against a 2010 yfz450r. Theres just got to be a way to even out the competition.
    I would like to hear more suggestions, keep them coming.
    Full Throttle Racing
    2009 CAN AM DS450x mx

Do stuff like non honda month. mx quads, non 450cc quads, 2 strokes etc
    2008 KFX450R - Fox Floats/Podium X, Walsh, Hetrick, Quadtech, DG, Pro Circuit, Yosh, Hinson, Maxxis, DWT, HRP, Renthal, SSI Decals, FCI, RPM, CV4, Works Connection, more... (Wienen's and Nowlan's old practice bike)

2004 TRX450r - AC Racing, Yoshimura, Hotcams, Durablue, Roll Designs, Fasst, Quadtech, E-Sticky, Maxxis, Hiper, K&N, EHS

2008 CRF450R - Race Bike - PR2 race engine and suspension, RG3 triple trees, FMF megabomb and 4.1 pipe, Works Connection everything, Fat Bars, Michelin Tires, aftermarket rims and hubs, cv4 hoses, STEVE'S CYCLE