Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Ben, just a smalll tip

Thumbs up Hey Ben, just a smalll tip

Ben,

i believe you are steering exriders in the right direction but when i tell people to come on here they just dont care to much for your site ..

then i tell them to go to bluetraxx. and they like it !!! and they all ride yamaha's

i think it is becaue the bluetraxx site looks interesting and neat .. i dont know but i can see where they are coming from i really think you should change the colors of the site.. and maybe add a poll to the homepage and all ...

i am not trying to bug you or anything but this site rocks in my opinion most of the time i h ave it as my homepage .

well i thought i would just state my .02 cents in

ALSO ABOUT THE STICKERS!!!!!
    i think you should make graphics!!! like make a thrread then get some of your computer nerds and designed some stickers and have a poll on what people liek the most ... i think that would sale a whole lot more than just exriders.com with a flame
    450yfz stock

---2002 400ex stock-- sold
    handguards, white brother shock covers.
    Quad Hauler - 2001 chevy 4x4 5.3
    265/75 Pacers 164u 16/10's

Graphics Kit: No Way. I think the only way that should happen is if a true Exriders.com race team is established.(Ben Workin on it)

And the Graphics only be open to them. They would cost to much to buy and then not many ppl buy. I really doubt many ppl would but them.....

I think what makes this a great site is that it is sorta plain. I think when ya get into all the flashy junk then ya get a buncha people that just wanna have fun and make silly, usless posts. And I think you are wrong when you say they like Bluetraxx cause it is a giant Flame War and they can do and say whatever they want with no restrictions. That is why Bluetraxx is usless when it comes to good info.....

guys trust me ben is putting exriders in the right direction

i know this is the best source to get information from i am just saying that most people like the flashly eye catching stuff ..

we already have good memebers, good leader (ben) good moderators , good information now we jsut need some cool back grounds and some better stuff to buy than exrider.com stickers .. which i will be getting one for my quad this spring and for my side window of my truck or maybe try to cover the sticker where i bought the truck from if it is big enough
    450yfz stock

---2002 400ex stock-- sold
    handguards, white brother shock covers.
    Quad Hauler - 2001 chevy 4x4 5.3
    265/75 Pacers 164u 16/10's

THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT HOW A SITE LOOKS TO THE EXTENT THEY WONT VISIT IT PROBABLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

My tenth of a dollar.

Re: Hey Ben, just a smalll tip

Originally posted by yellowrider
    Ben,
    and they all ride yamaha's

There is your problem right there they like yammahas this is a honda site lol go figure why they dont like it.
    killed
    2005 yzf450

Re: Re: Hey Ben, just a smalll tip

Originally posted by killed300ex
    There is your problem right there they like yammahas this is a honda site lol go figure why they dont like it.
    killed

lol... duh

derrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    2001 Red 416ex #82

Parting out a 2000 Blaster
    Click here For blaster Parts

Parting out a 2001 TRX400EX as well, PM me for information

Re: Hey Ben, just a smalll tip

Originally posted by yellowrider
    Ben,

i believe you are steering exriders in the right direction but when i tell people to come on here they just dont care to much for your site ..

then i tell them to go to bluetraxx. and they like it !!! and they all ride yamaha's

i think it is becaue the bluetraxx site looks interesting and neat .. i dont know but i can see where they are coming from i really think you should change the colors of the site.. and maybe add a poll to the homepage and all ...

thats exatcly what happend to me too... showed them exriders... then they wanted a yamaha site and i gave em bluetraxx and they liked that more
    Mike Hurd
    Revulsion Industries

))FQX((

Be patient guys - a new look is coming very soon

Ben

Originally posted by Ben
    Be patient guys - a new look is coming very soon

Ben
    '04 YFZ SOLD
    '86 250R SOLD

'07 CRF25OR. Yoshi carbon dual pipe.

Quadless, new hobby: Lift till tommrow