Every time I order from your company, I have problems!

I am in the middle of a Banshee build, and over a year ago I placed an order for about $1200 worth of parts (2 sets of a-arms, brake lines, stems, etc...) from this retarded company. Over the course of about 8-10 months, I received a package every couple of months that always seemed to be short numerous parts. I went back and forth with Izzy and finally got everything I ordered after about the 10th month.

I finally get everything installed only to find out that the Banshee +2 a-arms are not correct. Lower a-arm is +2 and upper arm is not. Once again I go back and forth with Izzy, sending him pictures, making phone calls and he finally tells me to send in the arms for replacement. I ship the arms at my own expense just so I do not have to deal with Izzy giving me the runaround AGAIN.

I have now been waiting over a month for my arms that I paid for over a year ago. I try to call him almost everyday, leave a message and somehow never get called back. Is this how a business should be run?!

I am sick and tired of this company treating me and numerous other members like trash. I have spent roughly $2500-$3500 with this company over the past couple of years. I am only asking to be treated fairly and deserve to have the parts that I paid for with hard earned money.

**IZZY** READ BELOW

I now want a full refund for at least the Banshee a-arms. This is a public request for a refund and a warning to all future customers. If Izzy does not make this right, he should forever lose the trust of honest riders just trying to enjoy the sport.