Thread: Need some background on this quad

Need some background on this quad

I came across this quad at a local dealer, and really like the looks of it, minus the tires. I did some research on it and found out it won sport quad of the year in 2005. I see it has a closer ratio tranny than a standard Pred. I have been looking at alot of 450's as of late, and most in this price range are quite beat on. Plus I like the feature of reverse on the Pred. anyways I'm going to look at it, maybe put an offer out on it. Is this a good price? Does this year Pred have any issues? How fast are they? Anything I need to look at before purchasing it, thank you!

http://www.nordride.com/showcaseprod...=233474&Used=1

its more of a trail quad than a 450 so its not quite as fast and its heavy but it looks nice and they are great quads
    02 Warrior
    Lonestar, Elka, Houser, Yoshimura, American Star Racing, Flexx
    04 Crf50

ohiomafiariders.com

Looks clean, I'd say $2k is a good price though. You have to think it was made in 04, so its 8 years old....

I have had my 06 since new (2007), and it has been...in a word.... FLAWLESS.

Will it win a drag race vs a YFZ or LTR 450? No, but it will be close. The pred comes with lots of goodies too like nice rims, stainless brake lines, etc....
    06 Predator TLD, Pro-Circuit T-4
    07 Outlaw 525 IRS, Muzzy's Ti
    Holeshot XCR's on all 8 corners.