Thread: XC or Hare Scrambles in NY

XC or Hare Scrambles in NY

does anyone know of any xc or hare scramble races in the spring or summer around the Albany NY (Upstate) area??? I am just looking for some fun organized racing for the upcoming season. THANKS
    ~2001 Yellow 400ex, K&N filter with Pre-filter, POLISHED Supertrapp IDS2 silencer, 20" rear Holeshots tires, Braking brake pads, Black Shockers Shockcovers, Renthal 400ex bend bars w/ oury grips, Pro Design tether kill switch, JE 440 big bore 10.5-1 piston, Dyno Jet Stage 2 kit, Removed air box lid, Duncan Racing aluminum nerfs, AC Racing full chassis skid plate, Race cut plastic, AC Racing mudscreen bumper, and a 42 pilot jet and removed choke.
    *SOLD*

Harpersville (or Harpursville) New York has what they call "Mud and Snow" scramblers. Their race schedule is:
    12/16/01, 1/13/02, 2/10/02, and 2/24/02.

Call 607-648-9985 or 607-722-6195 for more info on Harpersville.

Hope this helps.

The schedule isn't set yet for next year but there is a harescrambles series put on by WNYOA. Check there site at www.wnyoa.net Next years schedule should be out at the beginning of next year. I raced two of their races this year and had a blast. The majority of them run in the Binghamton area. Which is a long drive from my place here in PA. A couple are run in PA. The series was 13 races last year, if I remember correctly.

Ray
    1999 400EX-99 Hetrick Racing 416 motor, FCR 39mm Carb, Hetrick Racing full exhaust, 2000 pc'd and gusseted frame, 450R shocks w/ GTT springs, Elka converted rear stock shock w/ GTT XC link, Hiper wheels w/ Holeshot XCT's, Graydon Nerfs and steering stabilizer, PRM Bumper and full skids, Wave rear rotor, TrailTech Computer, Sidewinder Ti-Moly Chain and Sprockets, Cycra handguards, +1 Steering stem and Protaper bars

07 DRR 70 Built by Hetrick Racing, w/Elka Shocks

they run hare scrambles @ belden hill near binghamton.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

how about for the spring and summer? I am getting my licence in the end of Feb.
    ~2001 Yellow 400ex, K&N filter with Pre-filter, POLISHED Supertrapp IDS2 silencer, 20" rear Holeshots tires, Braking brake pads, Black Shockers Shockcovers, Renthal 400ex bend bars w/ oury grips, Pro Design tether kill switch, JE 440 big bore 10.5-1 piston, Dyno Jet Stage 2 kit, Removed air box lid, Duncan Racing aluminum nerfs, AC Racing full chassis skid plate, Race cut plastic, AC Racing mudscreen bumper, and a 42 pilot jet and removed choke.
    *SOLD*