Thread: Price Quote

Price Quote

hey, i need the starter clutch/one way bearing for a 99 400ex. i believe the honda part number is 28126-HA7-673

thanks!!
    07 Yamaha 350 Grizzly Auto, locking 4x4, IRS. MudLites Warn winch and plow

99 Honda 400EX
    440 Big Bore, Namura Sleeve, Wiseco 11:1 piston, stage2 hot cam, GTT HD Head Studs, KibbleWhite Black Diamond Valves and Springs, BCS Performance Port n Polish plus Valve Job, CRF450 Cam Chain, 450R Carb, Uni Air Filter with Outerwears, CFM Aluminum Airbox no lid, UM Oversize Oil Tank, SPAL Fan, Hinson Racing Billet CLutch Basket, MSR AOF Clutch Perch, Durablue +2 rear axle, Lonestar +1 Swingarm, Works Suspension Front Shocks, full custom exhaust with carbon fiber Micron muffler, Heat Shield and Exhaust Wrap, DG Front Bumper and Nerf Bars.plus lots of little extras

Use our online microfiche and get me the part numbers you need a quote on if I did not quote it . Add the items you need to the shopping cart and then the part number will appear.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....?Type=12&A=110

On 28126-HA7-673 , your price is $55.69
    www.HondaEastToledo.com 4th largest dealership in the U.S with the Best prices. 1-877-437-1631 Ext.36

Originally posted by Honda East Toledo
    Use our online microfiche and get me the part numbers you need a quote on if I did not quote it . Add the items you need to the shopping cart and then the part number will appear.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....?Type=12&A=110

On 28126-HA7-673 , your price is $55.69
    thats by far the best price if found so far lol... ill throw ya some more part numbers, i need a few small things such as the 10mm body bolts, screws for the bowl on the carb, and a few gaskets. ill send ya the part numbers when i get a chance tho... anyway how would i go about ordering?

thanks!!!
    07 Yamaha 350 Grizzly Auto, locking 4x4, IRS. MudLites Warn winch and plow

99 Honda 400EX
    440 Big Bore, Namura Sleeve, Wiseco 11:1 piston, stage2 hot cam, GTT HD Head Studs, KibbleWhite Black Diamond Valves and Springs, BCS Performance Port n Polish plus Valve Job, CRF450 Cam Chain, 450R Carb, Uni Air Filter with Outerwears, CFM Aluminum Airbox no lid, UM Oversize Oil Tank, SPAL Fan, Hinson Racing Billet CLutch Basket, MSR AOF Clutch Perch, Durablue +2 rear axle, Lonestar +1 Swingarm, Works Suspension Front Shocks, full custom exhaust with carbon fiber Micron muffler, Heat Shield and Exhaust Wrap, DG Front Bumper and Nerf Bars.plus lots of little extras

Just give me a call. We the 4th largest dealer in the country. We move the volume which allows us to pass the great savings on to customers like you. 419-891-1230 Ext36
    www.HondaEastToledo.com 4th largest dealership in the U.S with the Best prices. 1-877-437-1631 Ext.36