Thread: T.O.P. Program

T.O.P. Program

Just curious if anyone has used this program? I have been thinking about it for a while now and would like a new program for the off season. However, I would like to hear a review on it because I am not sure what the program is like. Is it videos that you have to watch on your computer? Is it a print out of different exercises? Do you need special equipement? Does it require access to a gym? I cannot seem to find these answers on thier site, so any info would be great!
    '06 LTR 450R MX

email chad wienen and he will send you info. its videos and you dont need a gym just some basic things

Still a review from someone who is not selling the program would be nice. I have been working out for years and feel like I know what to do, but Chad is fit and its really showing. I'm not crazy about watching workout videos online, because I am limited on what I can do in my living room.
    '06 LTR 450R MX

Mt. Carmel, Illinois (Southern Mt. Carmel!!!)
    I did it last year when I was in college. I enjoyed it but now with the new job I don't have time to do it anymore. Some of the workouts are very very time consuming.

You get a customized spread sheet e-mailed to you, then you have to set up a youtube account and they e-mail you the youtube link with the videos. What I did was bought Xlisoft You Tube to iPod convertor program and converted the videos and added them to my iPod and would watch the videos while working out if I couldn't remember them.

Some of the workouts also require a lot of running and sprints as well.

You do a little bit of everything, weight training, stability/balance, agility, cardio. It is a very good workout program if you have the time and equipment.

The gym I workout at is limited on equipment and it is tough to sprint on a treadmill in my opinion.

I am doing CrossFit and love it. The warm up alone is intense at first and you are in and out very quick. Not taking anything away from T.O.P as Chad and Justin are great to work with!!! I just didn't have the time to continue doing it. Any other questions just ask!
    2006 Yellow/Black Fox/Walsh MX LT-R

Special Thanks to my 2011 Sponsors. Team Morehead Motorsports Media AllStars, Dan Schonert Statefarm Insurance

I can tell you that Chad swears by it, and this is based on personal conversations between him and I about his conditioning coming into the 2011 season. It was easily appearant that he had slimmed down and was in ful control of himself and I can atest to his dedication to it.....he wouldnt change his schedule for anything!

I think any program will work well if you dedicate yourself to it, which is exactly what Chad did 110%
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

what kind of equipment do you need? can you do it at home or need a gym?

I am sure Chads program is more involved than what they offer to the public... I think I will pass, it is one thing having a personal trainer there, it is quite another to have to watch it on you tube. Especially if running is involved. I wish there was a cross fit gym in my area, looks like a great program.
    '06 LTR 450R MX