Thread: 2000 kodiak 400 no spark, replaced everything! No go!

Angry 2000 kodiak 400 no spark, replaced everything! No go!

Ok everyone, Im posting a new thread because I've not found a similar case to mine anywhere. Bought bike broken, no spark. Prev owner bought new stator, voltage reg, ign coil, plug wire, plug cap- everything usual besides a cdi. Tore off everything to find 80% of ground wiring was completely toasted. He rewired grd to coil but no other wire repairs.
    I repaired all burnt or questionable wiring, and added a few chassis grds for extra security. Downloaded factory manual, checked all switches, components as outlined in manual. Checked for opens and shorts throughout harness. No defects. Still no spark. Purchased cdi, still no spark.
    Read online in a general arcticle about cdi ignitions, learning details about the 3 stator components, particularly the source coil and the trigger coil. Trigger coil being the "sensor" to tell the cdi when to fire, and source coil providing the "fire" of ac voltage 60 to 100 volts. Here is where I got creative. The source coil must produce voltage for the cdi to create fire, right? Mine produces 0.6 volts ac while cranking. Maybe Im wrong about this I thought. Performed same check on a 90s timberwolf we have here, got 61.2 volts ac while cranking. Ok then. Magnets bad? Bought used flywheel on ebay. Same results, 0.6 volts. Ok stator maybe shot. Replaced the new stator with another new stator. No change. That is the current situation. Do I buy a brand new flywheel? Or is my test method wrong? Resistance tests show stators as good. Please help, Im not buying another unneeded part, its gettin too expensive.
    Sorry about the long post, but most ppl want the details of the problem to help solve it. Thank you in advance for any help!
    Gotta pay to play

Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!

This thing is so frustrating Im begging for input !
    Gotta pay to play