Thread: Need swingarm bearings

Need swingarm bearings

Bought a used Pitster pro and it needs swingarm needle bearings. I ordered some from Pitster over 2 weeks ago and have not received shipping conformation nor have they returned my emails to the parts dept. Does any one know the size or the bearing number so I can order them else where. I'm picking the quad up Sunday and would like to get it put together next week. I need the pivot point needle bearings. Any help or parts numbers would be great. We are going to do a complete build this winter but would like to put some time on it this fall.You can also call or text me if you have any info 618-975-7303
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Try Tom at ATV Fourplay
    He may have them
    #7 Christian Horne
    www.christianhorne7.com/

2008 ITP Moose Racing ATVA MX Series
    70 CVT CHAMPION

2012 AMA/ATVA MX Series
    450 C Class - Sozuki 450

Riding in Memory of Justin Brown

Thanks to our 2013 Sponsors
    Specialty Gold Promotions + Maximum RPM + 488 Web Design

Bearings

Got the stock bearing part number from Tom. It's HK2020 . Went ahead and ordered a set vbx bearing on Wednesday. Got them in the mail Saturday. Still waiting for the ones ordered from Pitster 3 1/2 weeks ago.
    We rode it this afternoon for the first time. My son Adam turned 8 today and he loved every minute of it. Suspension a little stiff since he weighs 80 pounds. Can't wait to get the build going this winter and get Toms suspension on it. Indoor short track season starts in a month. Can't wait .
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.