Thread: recent Problems?

recent Problems?

Reading All of these posts about burgard not sending parts has me and my friend scared,

I called them 2times and they picked up every time, I was thinking of sending my 400EX New tuck comp bumper, and he is wanting to send his New 350 Warrior Tusk Comp Bumper to them to get there New skull pattern put on them, and was thinking of sending our rear grab bars as well.

Has anyone had problems with this company RECENTLY Like is this something that they have fixed? or is it still a current problem me and my friend arnt that thrilled about possibly getting ripped out $220 ( price of NEW bumpers and print placd on them )
    But at the same time we really do LOVE the print...
    Lance

ordered two 14mm ball joins last wensday

still havent recieved them

izzy said they shipped friday but i know that is a lie

better believe they take ur money within a few minutes tho
    2001 Honda 440ex
    Built by Extreme Tech Atv in Ohio
    Custom Made Web Cam
    Hinson Clutch
    Fullbore Plastics
    Tag Longhorn Bars
    Ac Nerf Bars
    Scott Grips
    Ac Bumper
    Works Shocks Revalved to 180lb rider
    Uni filter with Alum. Air Box
    Houser +2 A-arms
    LoneStar +2 axle
    Bigger Oil Tank
    Yoshimura rs-3 Exhaust
    Fcr 41mm Carb
    Razor Mx front tires
    Maxxis Tires on beadlock rims
    FX Gripper Seat
    Powder Coated Frame/a-arms/swingarm

Been trying to get a set of nerfs with heel guards for my 250r since april, still no luck. Spoke with them 2 weeks ago and they said in the process of making them. So we will see. I also want a set of front and rear beadlocks from them. That is 900 dollars worth of business that they just seem to not want for some reason?????

Waited over 9 months for Banshee a-arms. Finally got the arms only to find out that they were not +2 as I ordered. I recently sent them back (at my own expense by the way) and have been waiting for almost a month now for the replacement arms.

Could not come at a worse time. It is now full blown riding season, and my dune quad is down due to ANOTHER Burgard mistake. Figures.
    Jeff

06' Raptor 700R - FCI, PCV, +3Tb, Barker Duals, GT Thunder Dual Rate, Burgard +2+1 Arms and +2 Stem...

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

05' Honda 450R - 471cc, CP 12.5, HC2, Sparks Head & Exhaust, FCI, FCR, Houser +2, Burgard Stem, Elka Triple Rate, G-Force XC-1 & Extended Axle, STI Tech 4 XC, Custom Powder...