Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really!? Give me a damn refund and make it right!

Really!? Give me a damn refund and make it right!

Every time I order from your company, I have problems!

I am in the middle of a Banshee build, and over a year ago I placed an order for about $1200 worth of parts (2 sets of a-arms, brake lines, stems, etc...) from this retarded company. Over the course of about 8-10 months, I received a package every couple of months that always seemed to be short numerous parts. I went back and forth with Izzy and finally got everything I ordered after about the 10th month.

I finally get everything installed only to find out that the Banshee +2 a-arms are not correct. Lower a-arm is +2 and upper arm is not. Once again I go back and forth with Izzy, sending him pictures, making phone calls and he finally tells me to send in the arms for replacement. I ship the arms at my own expense just so I do not have to deal with Izzy giving me the runaround AGAIN.

I have now been waiting over a month for my arms that I paid for over a year ago. I try to call him almost everyday, leave a message and somehow never get called back. Is this how a business should be run?!

I am sick and tired of this company treating me and numerous other members like trash. I have spent roughly $2500-$3500 with this company over the past couple of years. I am only asking to be treated fairly and deserve to have the parts that I paid for with hard earned money.

**IZZY** READ BELOW

I now want a full refund for at least the Banshee a-arms. This is a public request for a refund and a warning to all future customers. If Izzy does not make this right, he should forever lose the trust of honest riders just trying to enjoy the sport.
    Jeff

06' Raptor 700R - FCI, PCV, +3Tb, Barker Duals, GT Thunder Dual Rate, Burgard +2+1 Arms and +2 Stem...

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

05' Honda 450R - 471cc, CP 12.5, HC2, Sparks Head & Exhaust, FCI, FCR, Houser +2, Burgard Stem, Elka Triple Rate, G-Force XC-1 & Extended Axle, STI Tech 4 XC, Custom Powder...

Jeff

06' Raptor 700R - FCI, PCV, +3Tb, Barker Duals, GT Thunder Dual Rate, Burgard +2+1 Arms and +2 Stem...

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

05' Honda 450R - 471cc, CP 12.5, HC2, Sparks Head & Exhaust, FCI, FCR, Houser +2, Burgard Stem, Elka Triple Rate, G-Force XC-1 & Extended Axle, STI Tech 4 XC, Custom Powder...

I doubt anybody will respond to this.. This has to be one of the most brought up companies as far as run arounds go.. I will NEVER buy a product direct from them, only or possible 2nd hand from a person.. Hope they get you straightened out my friend..

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Having the same problems. I ordered parts a month ago for a project and still have gotten nothing but promises that my parts will be shipped. Have dealt with them before and had no issues but not this time. Seems now once they have your money they forget all about you. They have not answered the phone for 2 days now. I will wait another week then consult the BBB for help.

Izzy did call me and clarify a couple things. I do not want to get into details about his personal life, but I do sympathize with Izzy and somewhat understand the recent delays. He assured me that my parts would ship today and he would make this right by me.
    Jeff

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

Received my arms today. Looks like they are the right length and everything should be good to go.
    Jeff

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

I wish I could say the same. Still no parts and he does not return my phone calls or e-mails. I have dealt with him in the past and had no issues. I have been very pleased with the products just the customer service is horrible.

update

I got my parts and have to say the quality is second to none. I need to apologize for my negative comments regarding Burgard. I let my frustration get the best of me and for that I am sorry.

Izzy even sent some free stickers with my last name printed on them. Hope everything gets worked out with the company so I can continue to do business.
    Jeff

06' Raptor 80 - FMF, Uni

If he is having personal problems then fine, but if he cant take care of orders customers place with burgard then dont take them. Just wait till he gets the personal problems solved then back to business. I ordered a set of nerfs with heel guards 9 months ago and still nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast