Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

****in tweakin out. dogs heart is at 70% i dont wanna lose her, shes like my bestfriend vet says shes experiencing early signs of heart failure and its getting bigger and toucher her rib cage. he showed us the xrays
    XC 08 450r

tomorrow night is my last test of college. I have to pass it with at least a 60% so i can get a D in the class.

have 4 days of studying in so far, most of the stuff is coming along nicely till i get stuck mid way through a problem. then i struggle to remember how to finish it if i know i messed something up on them.

pray for me tonight everyone!
    steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

good luck Steve!
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

thanks man!

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Originally posted by HondaRacing83
    ****in tweakin out. dogs heart is at 70% i dont wanna lose her, shes like my bestfriend vet says shes experiencing early signs of heart failure and its getting bigger and toucher her rib cage. he showed us the xrays
    Sorry to hear that man, I lost my childhood doggy a couple years ago from kidney failure Some people say theyre just animals but theyre more like family. I'll be praying for the little lady
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

well samsung can kiss my unwiped ***.
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

Originally posted by finsteratv
    Sorry to hear that man, I lost my childhood doggy a couple years ago from kidney failure Some people say theyre just animals but theyre more like family. I'll be praying for the little lady
    Thanks it means a lot Austin. She is like family. I just can't lose her.
    XC 08 450r

im hoping i did well enough to pass that test! it definitely wasnt easy thats for sure.

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

RAGING RANT ALERT!!!!
    Okay so if anybody has ever heard of Johnny's Vintage Motorcycles out of Wadsworth Ohio, DON'T EVER BUY FROM THERE! Back in the summer I bought a wiseco piston for my 77 KM100, the ad said stock bore, 49.5mm, I emailed them asking if it came with rings and to conferm that yes it was 49.5mm. So it took forever but I finally got around to putting the thing back together, took so long because I was looking for a head and base gasket but I couldn't find them for the life of me, so I decided I'd just make my own base gasket out of Folder paper and liquid gasket, and wire brush the head gasket and put some liquid on it alos. Took the cylinder to the auto shop at school and spent an hour honing it, f***ed around with the wrist pin because it wouldn't come out, looked for 6 hours for the piston!!!! Get it out, moment of truth waiting so long for, take off the wraping and the first thing I see stamped right on the top of the piston, ".060" and imagine that it doesn't fit in the cylinder either! They can't tell me that they didn't take it out and see it was oversized because the box was ripped up and their buissiness card was tucked around the thing, spent so long trying to find parts for this damn thing!! I emailed them and gave them s*** even though I know they wont do anything about it. Found another wiseco in MI for $75 that is stock bore so I guess I'm going to order it by the time I got the cylinder bored out it would cost more than the bike is worth and I'm planning on selling it after it runs again. Why does this kind of crap always happen to the good guys?
    2007 400ex -
    Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-On, Pro Armour Nerfs, UNI Air Filter, K&N PowerLid, PowerMadd Handguards, 155 Main, 42 Pilot, YFZ450 Front Shocks, Shock Pros CDN Flag Front Shock Covers, Shaved Front Fenders, Moose MXR Rear Brake Rotor, NGK Spark Plug, 20" ITP Holeshot XCR's in Rear, ODI Rogue Lock-On Grips, ROX Billet Handguard Mounts, Factory FX Glass Grip Donuts, DG Sport Bumper, Pro-Taper SE ATV High Bend Handlebars, ROX Dash, DP Brake Pads, DG Baja Series Swing Arm Skid Plate

2001 300ex-
    FMF PowerCore 4, FMF Hi-Flow Headpipe, Kimpex 14T Front Sprocket, Kimpex 38T Rear Sprocket, All Balls Carrier Barrings , Kimpex Chain, Scott Grips, UNI Air Filter, Homemade Long/Wide Grab Bar, NHC Kevlar Rear Brake Pad, 22" Maxxis Razrs on Rear

'84 Suzuki lt125
    '07 Daymak 125 -Paid 80, sold 450
    '77 Kawisaki KM100 -Wiseco, JT, EK
    '07 Baja DR90
    '05 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Lt.

Originally posted by honda400ex2003
    im hoping i did well enough to pass that test! it definitely wasnt easy thats for sure.

steve
    you'll be ok. we had this theory at psu, was tht if it was your last semester, they were not not going to graduate you over one class....maybe not the same at MTU....but you'll be ok
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast